Webinar recording: T Level Industry placements – what happens during the placement
Date and time
This webinar was delivered on 14 July 2022.
We have guided you through what’s involved in hosting the placement, including step by step tips on your responsibilities and the actions you need to take to deliver a high quality meaningful placement.
The session explored:
- The placement journey from induction through to end-of-placement reviews with the student and the college or school
- Your industry placement responsibilities – supporting learners on their placement
- Planning industry placement projects and tasks
- Managing and mentoring young people who are new to the workplace
- Tools and support available to help you, including how to access further 1-2-1 free support from our specialist team
In this 1 hour online session, you’ll look at industry placements and what happens whilst a student is on placement.
The webinar recording and slides can be found below.
You can download the slides for this presentation below.