T Level subjects
T Level courses have been designed alongside employers to deliver the skills your organisation needs.
The first T Levels started in September 2020. Over the next few years, T Levels will scale to include more than 20 courses, covering 11 skill areas.
T Level courses available now:
Agriculture, Environment and Animal care
Business and Administration
- Building Services Engineering for Construction
- Design, Surveying and Planning for Construction
- Onsite Construction
Education and Early Years
Engineering and Manufacturing
- Design and Development for Engineering and Manufacturing
- Engineering, Manufacturing, Processing and Control
- Maintenance, Installation and Repair for Engineering and Manufacturing
Health and Science
Legal, Finance and Accounting
September 2024 onwards:
As T Levels roll out, employers across England are partnering with local schools and colleges to do industry placements. You can join this vocational revolution right now. If you're interested in offering an industry placement, get in touch with T Level providers near you.