Industry placements within the construction sector: how can they work in your organisation?
Date and time
Book your place. There is no charge to attend this webinar.
In this webinar you'll discover information and practical insights around planning and hosting industry placements for the construction sector. You will come away with a heightened level of confidence in offering construction-based industry placements in your organisation.
You will learn:
- what industry placements are and how they contribute to T Level qualifications
- how industry placements work in the construction sector
- how other employers have hosted construction placements
- the benefits industry placements bring to your business and the participating students
- how placements can work alongside apprenticeships and work experience
- how to prepare for and host a successful placement
- what free government support, tools and resources are available to help you along your journey.
Industry placements are part of the new T Level qualifications. They offer an extended period of structured time that a student spends in your workplace, developing real skills and making a meaningful contribution.
Who is the webinar for?
Designed for HR / learning and development staff and construction managers and their wider teams.
Speakers and presenters
The webinar will be delivered by the Department for Education (DfE) and Strategic Development Network (SDN). SDN is a trusted partner of the DfE and has a proven track record helping organisations understand and benefit from apprenticeships and technical education to upskill and prepare tomorrow's workforce.