Industry placements – supporting your workforce development
Date and time
Book your place. There is no charge to attend this webinar.
An industry placement is an extended period of structured time that a student spends in your workplace, developing real skills and making a meaningful contribution to your organisation.
Many employers are already offering industry placements. In this 1½-hour webinar, you’ll explore industry placements, and how they might contribute to the development of talent in your workforce.
The webinar will cover:
- what are industry placements and T Levels
- The benefits to you of offering industry placements
- How industry placements, apprenticeships, and work experience can work together
- What you as the employer; the student; and the education provider will need to do
- Insights and case studies from employers already offering placements
- The free government support available to help you now
Who is the webinar for?
Designed for HR / learning and development staff and team leads and managers
Speakers and presenters
The webinar will be delivered by the Department for Education and SDN. SDN specialises in helping employers work with industry placements, apprenticeships and education programmes.