How might industry placements work for your science roles?
Date and time
Science placements are applicable across a wide range of industries and organisations. In this webinar, we’ll give you an overview of what T Level industry placements look like for today’s science roles, how to make sure it is a success for you and the student, and the government support available to help you.
The webinar will cover:
- what industry placements are and how they contribute to T Level qualifications;
- what industry placements look like for science roles across a range of industries and organisations;
- the benefits of offering industry placements to organisations and students;
- the difference between apprenticeships, industry placements and work experience and how they can work together;
- roles and responsibilities of employers, students and training providers;
- case study insights from those already offering science placements;
- the tools, and resources available to support you along your journey.
Who is the webinar for?
Designed for HR / learning and development staff and science team leads and managers and their wider teams.
Speakers and presenters
The webinar will be delivered by the Department for Education (DfE) and Strategic Development Network (SDN). SDN is a trusted partner of the DfE and has a proven track record helping organisations understand and benefit from apprenticeships and technical education to upskill and prepare tomorrow's workforce.