T Level Employer Support Conference - Anglia Ruskin University (ARU) Peterborough
Date and time
Registration and networking
Join us from 10am for light breakfast refreshments
An industry placement is an extended period of structured time that a student spends in the workplace, developing technical and soft skills relevant to the sector. They can vary in length but must last for a minimum of 45 days, allowing students to make a meaningful contribution to your organisation.
Many employers already offer industry placements. In this conference, you’ll discover how industry placements can improve your recruitment pipeline, as well as bring many other benefits to your organisation, and participating students.
You will learn:
- How current national policies and practices support industry placements
- What has worked (successes) and what has not worked (challenges) since the introduction of industry placements
- How employers, like you, have successfully managed and implemented industry placements in their organisations
- Which employers are interested in hosting industry placements, and how you can support each other
- How and where you can find more support and information on T Levels and industry placements
Who is the conference for?
Designed for managers and leaders in business in all industries and of all sizes including HR Managers, Learning and Development Managers, and others interested in hosting placements.
If you are a T Level provider and are interested in attending this event, please email us at email@example.com and we will let you know if there are any places available nearer the time.
Speakers and presenters
The conference will be delivered by the Department for Education (DfE) and Strategic Development Network (SDN). SDN is a trusted partner of the DfE and has a proven track record helping organisations understand and benefit from apprenticeships and technical education to upskill and prepare tomorrow's workforce.