Hosting T Level industry placements in the health and social care sector
Date and time
T Level industry placements are applicable across a wide range of industries and organisations. In this webinar, we’ll give you an overview of what T Level industry placements look like for clinical and non-clinical roles in the health and social care sector, how to make sure it is a success for you and the student, and the government support available to help you.
The webinar will cover:
- what T Level industry placements are and how they benefit your organisation
- what industry placements look like for clinical and non-clinical roles in the health and social care sectors
- how T Levels fit with other workforce initiatives and training in your organisation
- roles and responsibilities of employers, students and T Level providers
- case study insights from those already offering health and social care placements
- the tools, and resources available to support you along your journey
Who is the webinar for?
Designed for HR / learning and development staff and health / social care team leads and managers and their wider teams.
Speakers and presenters
The webinar will be delivered by the Department for Education (DfE) and Strategic Development Network (SDN). SDN is a trusted partner of the DfE and has a proven track record helping organisations understand and benefit from apprenticeships and technical education to upskill and prepare tomorrow's workforce.